Are you the next Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen? The Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen Pageant is an official preliminary of the Miss America Outstanding Teen Organization and is for young women between 13-17 years of age. As a role model for her generation, Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen has to be well spoken. She has to be concerned with issues facing our nation. Participation in the Miss America Outstanding Teen Program empowers young women to achieve their personal and educational goals, while providing a forum in which to use their talents and intelligence to achieve a platform dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others.
We also have a Miss Kool-Aid Days program for young women between 17-24 years old. Click here for details!
REGISTER TO COMPETE FOR OUR TEEN PAGEANT NOW!
To compete for Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen on July 23, 2017, you will need to fill out and complete the steps below:
1. Paperwork Packet – please complete this packet in it’s entirety, and refer to the check list to ensure all documents are included.
2. Include $20 entry fee with physical paperwork – $10 is refundable if paperwork is submitted prior to the deadline.
1 Electronic (PDF) AND 1 hard-copy of all forms and materials in checklist are due to the pageant directors by Friday, July 14th, 2017.
Please email your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and mail copies to:
Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen
c/o Roxanne Ludemann
920 Apache Dr.
North Platte, NE 69101
Additional Pageant Information:
To be eligible to compete in a Miss America Outstanding Teen local competition, you must:
- Resident of Nebraska for the last six months
- Must be 13 by July 31st
- No older than 17 by July 31st
- U.S. Citizen
Scoring percentages in the four phases of competition for local pageants:
- Talent = 35%
- Private Interview = 25%
- Lifestyle & Fitness =15%
- Personal Appearance/Poise in Evening Wear/On Stage Question = 25%