Announcing the 2018 Miss Kool-Aid Days . . .
1st Runner Up: Courtney Pelland
Thanks to all of our fantastic contestants!!
Are you the next Miss Kool-Aid Days ? The Miss Kool-Aid Days Pageant is an official preliminary of the Miss America Organization and is for young women between 17-24 years of age. As a role model for women, Miss Kool-Aid Days has to be well spoken. She has to be concerned with issues facing our nation. Participation in the Miss America Program empowers young women to achieve their personal and professional goals, while providing a forum in which to use their talents and intelligence to achieve a platform dedicated to making a difference in the lives of others.
New in 2017 is the Miss Kool-Aid Days Outstanding Teen pageant for young women 13-17 years old. Click here for details!
REGISTER TO COMPETE NOW!
To compete for the Miss pageant on July 23, 2017, you will need to fill out and complete all 5 steps below:
- Paperwork Checklist – please use this as a guide to make sure all your paperwork is filled out and you include all necessary documents
- Official Contract – The first field should be NEBRASKA and the second field should be KOOL-AID DAYS
- Please include a copy of your birth certificate, driver’s license, and insurance card
- Miss America Resume & Platform Sheets (PDF instructions with examples)
- Contestant Info & Production Information (typable Word document)
- Register for Children’s Miracle Network
1 Electronic AND 1 hard-copy of all forms are due to the pageant directors by July 14th, 2017. Please e-mail your forms to email@example.com and mail one copy to:
Kool-Aid Days Pageant
c/o Angie Trausch
7170 S Adams Central Road
Hastings, NE 68901
Additional Pageant Information:
Children’s Miracle Network The Miss America Organization has partnered with Children’s Miracle Network to form a National Platform. Each contestant is required to raise $100 for each local pageant in which she participates. Please contact the Miss Kool-Aid Days Pageant Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
PRIZE PACKAGE FOR MISS KOOL-AID DAYS:
- Use of Official Local Crown during reign
- Kool-Aid Prize Package
- Parade Car Magnets
- $750 cash scholarship
- Advancement to compete at Miss Nebraska Pageant in June 2018
- Custom appearance schedule
- Casey’s Fuel Gift Card
1st Runner Up Award Package:
- $200 Cash Scholarship
To be eligible to compete in a Miss America local competition, you must:
- Must be at least seventeen years of age at the time of her first competition and no older than twenty-four years of age on December 31st of the year she is chosen to represent her state in the National Finals
- Be at least a senior in high school
- Be a United States citizen
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town & state
- Fund raise $100 for the Children’s Miracle Network (See Contestant Registration Instructions)
- Complete and sign the Titleholders Duties and Responsibilities contract
- Complete and return Emcee Sheet and Contestant Information
- Complete the Resume and Platform statement according to the instructions as set forth by the Miss America Organization
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements
- Be able to meet the time commitment & job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
Scoring percentages in the five phases of competition for local pageants:
- Talent = 35%
- Private Interview = 25%
- Lifestyle & Fitness in Swimsuit =15%
- Evening Wear = 20%
- On-Stage Questions = 5%
Be a Part of the Little Sister Program
MISS KOOL-AID DAYS PAGEANT 2016
|Miss Kool-Aid Days||Krista Hinrichs|
|Miss Queen City of the Plains||Jaicelynn Shakespeare|